Sunday, October 25, 2009

Editing on a rainy Sunday

Annie, Ian and I went down to Turtle Bread for breakfast. Silvi spent the night with my parents, one of her favorite things to do. Candy, ice cream and mac and cheese around the clock; no wonder she loves it.

Then we took a drive around the lakes in the area, looking at the houses decorated for Halloween and the gorgeous, colorful trees. The tops of the skyscrapers in downtown Minneapolis were hidden in low clouds, adding to the moodiness of the overcast, wet day.

I'm down at my office, a stone's throw from our apartment, editing a video for Dan Wilson. I'm also working on a few documentaries that have been sitting on my to-do list for way too long.

All in all, a nice and relaxing day...

3 comments:

LukeyOneSock said...

Hi Tom, nice to hear some news!

Jeffrey Goble said...

Thanks.

beans said...

well well well. good to know you guys are still kicking and that the kids don't have you duct taped to the wall or something!