Friday, April 13, 2007

Signs, signs, everywhere are signs

Nearly a month ago, I filled out a preliminary application with a mission organization that works in Spain. I also linked to the local ministry in Malaga when I blogged about it. The weeks went by and I never heard anything. I emailed them as well, and no response. As I was already predisposed to see signs in every breath of wind, I took it as a "closed door." (I really am tired of that cliche. Any suggestions on a more suitable metaphor?)

It was during this time of "stepping out" (another cliche) that I came upon another opportunity that seemed like a good fit. I won't tell you what it is until it is resolved, as I still have a week more to wait.

Apparently, when I linked to the Malaga Media Center, someone there followed the link and notified the home office here in the States, who have just contacted me asking for another application.

Did I mention that I am looking for signs?

No comments: