Saturday, February 16, 2008

A big thanks

Silvi stayed the night with my parents; she does this every other week or so. She loves it, as do they.

My parents just love Ian to death. Unconditionally. From the moment he was was born, they've never treated him differently because of his Down syndrome. They play with him; make him smile that big toothless grin that lights up his entire face.

I know how fortunate I am to have such parents. Their immediate acceptance of my son is exceptional. I know there are other's who aren't so fortunate.

So I just wanted to give my parent's a big thanks for being such awesome grandparents. Your grandkids adore you both. And I, well, I think you're pretty OK too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All our love to you and yours!


Grandma and Grandpa E.

Tom said...

Thanks again for everything.