Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little France in MN

Last night Annie surprised me by arranging for her sister to babysit the kids. She took me on a date to a trendy little French bar/restaurant called Salut then to a French film - Ne le dis à Personne - playing right around the corner in one of my favorite theaters.

Annie's feeling her freedom now that Ian has moved on to solid foods and formula; she went all out and got a steak chased by a Cosmopolitan, which she said made her tipsy but I think she was hamming it up a bit. The film was a tad heavy and left me feeling like I had sand in my bathing suit, but it was excellent being able to stay out late on a warm summer night with my best friend. And you just gotta love that quote in the picture. (You have to click on it so you can see who said it.)

No comments: