Thursday, January 08, 2009

Getting ready to shoot

OK, no more rants today. Well, the day is still young.

I am super excited about my upcoming shoot tomorrow night for my new company. I'm shooting three different models from 3:30pm - 11pm in an old dance studio. I've also hired an art director who works as a fashion editor for a local fashion magazine. One shoot will be with a young model who works modeling clothing for the Home Shopping Network and is an aspiring actress. The second shoot will be with a musician/model and will be a dark and grainy, seductive-angry black and white scene. And the third shoot will be with a 6'1" international model doing a glamorous European-style shoot.

Be watching for the edited clips on my site in the days to come.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds exciting. Can't wait to see them! Have fun!

Kim Ayres said...

Sounds great - looking forward to seeing them :)

Anonymous said...

Did you know I am modeling now?

I'll have my people get in touch with your people.