Monday, July 30, 2007

Between

I just finished two HUGE projects at work, so this week will be a good respite. My sister and her daughter, Emily, come to visit on Friday; it'll be good to see them again. It has been a bad couple of years for my sister since Hannah died. I hope that she'll be able to rest out here.

I've been struggling with the outlines for my scripts this weekend, but feel like I've made some progress. I'm planning to divide the series into two parts so that I can sell the first part and hope that it will allow me enough finances to fund the second part. Going slowwwww....

Silvi spent the night over at my parent's this weekend so Annie and I went to see the latest Die Hard film, which was very enjoyable. The perfect film to help me forget all about ontology and dualism.

No comments: