Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Paperwork - Part II

I've filed all the forms needed to form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) in Minnesota and my brother is writing my grant proposals and business plan. My check finally cleared so I should be getting my camera in the next few days if all goes well. I'm setting up my edit suite in our apartment in the corner of our bedroom. Not glamorous but it'll do for now. The website is up and running and I've started outlining the scripts. I love Google Documents because I can write anywhere and I feel safer storing my info on their drives than on my own (although I am backing things up onto a flash drive).

I've been researching universities and their philosophy department's curriculum, trying to find the greatest common denominators in order to have the widest potential market. Lots of leg-work. Many different opinions. Some professors emphasize experience while other focus on logic and analysis. I'm trying to cover a broad spectrum of teaching styles. Hope it's broad enough to sell well but specific enough to fit into the curriculum.

No comments: