Friday, July 06, 2007

Paperwork

[UPDATED: I'm not going to take the office. I would have to share the space with another company that would require me to store my computer and gear in a closet every time I left. I'll keep looking.]

I won a bid for the Canon camera I mentioned earlier. Scary spending that kind of cash on eBay with someone I've never met or talked to. Also, my bank had locked my account because they thought someone was fraudulently buying a bunch of electronic gear.

I'm in the process of filing for LLC status, getting state and federal ID numbers, a merchant license, etc. And a business plan and proposal.

I still have to make time to write a 10-part video series. But am very excited about it in spite of all the hurdles. I hope to sign for my new office in a few hours. It's all taking shape.

No comments: